Join Our New Continental Central Electronic Plant Debrecen Hungary Jobs Vacancy in Continental Debrecen
- Join Our New Continental Central Electronic Plant Debrecen Hungary
- Debrecen HB
- 22 Feb, 2018 29 days ago
Continental Debrecen urgently required following position for Join Our New Continental Central Electronic Plant Debrecen Hungary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Join Our New Continental Central Electronic Plant Debrecen Hungary Jobs Vacancy in Continental Debrecen Jobs Details:
As constructions will start soon, we are looking for enthusiastic and qualified colleagues who want to join us already during the ramp up and foster our new CEP plant's successful development. Start of production is planned for 2020.
We offer a wide range of career and job opportunities in our plant, for various functional areas like:
- Industrial Engineering
- Facility Management
- Finance and Controlling
- General Management
- Health, Safety and Security
- Human Relations
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing Operations and Production
What makes you a best fit for our organization?
• You have an University degree in a relevant field of the functional areas or educational studies based on the job profiles
• You have profound experience in the automotive industry or other industrial manufacturing environment
• You like challenges
• You are fostering innovation and driving change with a strong quality orientation
• You are inspired by working in a team
• You have a good level of English language skills
What we offer
What is in for you?
• Interesting and challenging tasks that combine responsibility, high operational readiness and flexibility in an international environment
• Comprehensive scope for professional development and an unrivalled opportunity for personal growth within a well-organized, financially sound and promising business; very good international career opportunities
• Integration Program in an international, professional team
• The opportunity to participate in a ramp-up project and also cross-functional projects
• An excellence-oriented culture based on our core values Trust, Passion To Win, Freedom To Act and For One Another
• Very good infrastructure, state of the art working tools and innovative products
• An attractive salary and benefits package