Financial System Support Analyst Budapest Jobs Vacancy in Avis Budget Group Budapest
Avis Budget Group Budapest urgently required following position for Financial System Support Analyst Budapest. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial System Support Analyst Budapest Jobs Vacancy in Avis Budget Group Budapest Jobs Details:
Get your GO on.
Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organisation!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It's a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative, collaborative and very, very busy.
Currently we are offering an opportunity as Financial Systems Support Analyst to work within the OneIT team.
Your role will be:
- Handling user problems in the financial systems, solving the issues in writing or verbally
- Making sure the financial production systems are available and performing well
- Participation in IT related changes and releases
- Creating ad-hoc and maintaining regular reports
- Participation in project related work
- Supporting financial activities (month-end and year-end closing, SOx audits)
- Supporting process improvement through sharing ideas
- Helping in keeping the processes up to date – tracking and documenting all the changes
To join us as, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- College or university degree, preferably in Business Informatics or Economics or IT
- Prior work experience (especially in finance or accounting) is a great advantage
- Working knowledge with SQL is also an advantage
- English language knowledge at least on an upper intermediate level both written and verbal
- Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Analytical mind-set, logical thinking
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work precisely under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Open-minded and customer-oriented attitude
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- our BSC is Centre of Excellence and largest Avis Budget Group site globally
- multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- high-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
- car rental and partner discounts in addition to your compensation package
If you want to GO somewhere in your career Avis Budget Group is the place to be! Apply now!
For more information please get in touch with the following contact:
Talent Acquision Specialist