Recruiter Jobs Vacancy in Syncreon Gyál
Syncreon Gyál urgently required following position for Recruiter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruiter Jobs Vacancy in Syncreon Gyál Jobs Details:
Our logistics and warehousing company is looking for a new colleague, responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process in Gyál. The main task is to fulfill the supply of blue collar labor.
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Creating a recruitment strategy based on the operation’s workforce need - mainly in terms of blue collar positions
- Planning and monitoring of recruitment costs
- Creating, coordinating and managing job advertisements
- Receiving and reviewing applications, interviews candidates and writes report about them
- Monitoring recruitment trends, using new and creative techniques and methods
- Managing the candidate database
- Collecting current labor market information
- Preparing up-to-date recruitment reports and making analyzes
- Developing basic skill and ability tests
- Participation in retention related projects - both locally and internationally
- Other administrative tasks
Your key Qualifications
- Intermediate qualification, higher education is an advantage
- Has similar, blue collar recruitment background
- Communication level of English in speaking and writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Precise, accurate, able to work independently
- Strong minded personality
- Driving license (B category), own car
- Clear criminal record
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in: contract logistics, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.