Sales Support Expert Jobs Vacancy in Mol Budapest
Mol Budapest urgently required following position for Sales Support Expert. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Support Expert Jobs Vacancy in Mol Budapest Jobs Details:
MOL Group is an independent and international oil and gas company, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. It is active in over 40 countries with a dynamic international workforce
of 26,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry.
MOL Group Downstream operates four refineries and two petrochemicals plants, under integrated supply chain management. MOL Group’s value chain turns crude oil into a range of refined products for domestic, industrial and transport use. The products include, among others, gasoline, diesel, heating oil, aviation fuel, lubricants, bitumen, sulphur and liquefied petroleum gas. In addition, it produces and sells petrochemicals worldwide and holds a leading position in the petrochemical sector in the Central Eastern Europe region. MOL Group operates 4 refineries, 2 petrochemical production units and more than 1900 service stations under 8 brands in 11 Central & South Eastern Europe countries.
Scope of the position
We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our Group Fuel Commercial team, who will provide professional operative and administrative support for supply and sales management.
This position is a great stepping stone for a career in fuel sales and supply, providing an overview on the operations in all countries where the company is present.
- Prepares and provides the inputs to the auditing process of the area and makes proposals on how to eliminate identified deficiencies: (contracts, claims, approval sheet)
- Participates and proposes improvements regarding the development of guidelines, procedures and policies of sales organizations
- Responsible for the content and preparation of the standard and nonstandard contracts (business, specific terms and conditions, logistics, reclamation, alignment between MOL and SN) and also for reporting the status of the contracts: signing, attachments etc.
- Creates the approval sheet for sales contracts and follows up on the signing process.
- Prepares contracts, updates the standard and non-standard contracts on an annual basis in line with the regulation, and based on the input coming from Functional Departments
- Keeps the register and database of sales contracts up-to-date. Follows up on the status of the contract, attachments, status of signatures and archives the contracts after making sure that all conditions were met.
- Responsible for transfer price setting, coordination and documentation, amend documentation, send info to taxing department
- Responsible for claim management and reducing the number of days until a claim is solved
- University degree
- Advanced analytical skills
- Good communication, organization, precision and focus on details
- Willingness to work with high commitment, ambitious
- Ability to work under pressure
- Open toward change with positive attitude
- Team player
- English language - advanced level (daily communication in English is required)
- 2-3 years’ work experience in a relevant position
- Microsoft Office –Excel, PowerPoint – advanced user level
- Driving licence – group B (active driver)