Service Delivery Management Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Budapest
Vodafone Budapest urgently required following position for Service Delivery Management Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Delivery Management Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Budapest Jobs Details:
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Service Delivery Management Specialist
The main purpose of this role is to act as the customers advisor and represent their interests in Vodafone by managing service and process improvement projects regarding all contracted services. It is also important to provide governance across all areas of Vodafones services including service management, incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
Identifies, analyzes, evaluates and records sufficient information to achieve the audits objectives. Ensures that evidence is sufficient in audit working papers
Collaborate with colleagues, internal stakeholders and external auditors to ensure compliant audits and support audit requirements
- Follow up the work of colleagues involved in the end to end process, especially in all operating units within Vodafone Group functions and also on the Vodafone Operating Company side
- Contribute to the customer relationship management by participating service review meetings, providing inputs, preparing reports and presentation materials as
- Work closely with the Global Service Manager to develop a global service approach
- Coordinate cross-functional service improvement projects on the company's products, services and procedures that contribute to customers satisfaction
- Follow processes aligned with ITIL including Service Level Management, Change Management and Continuous Service Improvement
- Focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste and improve customer satisfaction
- Proficiency in English both in written and spoken form
- Experience gained in a project delivery or IT services operation role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with social media is an advantage
- Strong negotiation, presentation and assertive communication skills, proactive attitude
- Experience in project management and project management methodologies (e.g. Prince2) is a huge advantage
- Strong customer focus and solution orientation is a must
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Internal career opportunities
- Possibility to work from home
Join us and start your journey because were at our best when youre at yours!