Digital Inside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Arrow Electronics Inc Budapest
Arrow Electronics Inc Budapest urgently required following position for Digital Inside Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Inside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Arrow Electronics Inc Budapest Jobs Details:
Through primarily telephone interaction, Internal Sales Representative will support an account portfolio of valued customers to locate and secure the right products or services for their specific needs. You will manage the “deals completion” and within that task you will have a dose of administration missions to achieve. You will cooperate closely with Sales Representatives based in other European locations. Occasionally you will be working with the Field Sales Representative, supplier partners, engineers, and other internal Arrow resources.
Main Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for internal daily operational work with the customer:
Quote preparation, orders, forecasts and opportunities
All tasks to be carried out in a Total Quality Manner, consistent with Company Culture
Develop the business and process within assigned accounts to:
Maximize Arrow share
Maximize overall profitability
- Build and develop close professional business relations (both external and internal)
Responsibility for providing highest achievable service levels to all customers within the branch
- Manage the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base. Maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value added solution selling. Working with internal and external resources, provide customer service often facilitating work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing engineering support, and trouble shooting other customer problems. Function as key liaison between suppliers and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow.
- Responsible for Sales Excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory. Requires thorough knowledge and accountability of supply chain engagements such as: e-Compass, Consignments, CARES (Customer Automated Replenishment System) ; sell and capture opportunities through Synergistic products (e.g., White Space Report, PEMCO Mix), Reverse Logistics, GBC (Global Business Conversion) & ITAD (Information Technology Asset Disposition). Sell and drive Solutions Selling within the approved account level strategy. Requires knowledge of competitive landscape in the market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that information.
- Responsible for on-going Sales Support activities for the Order to Invoice process. Owns the customer interface for backend Quality processes: corrective actions, Field Quality Reports. Owns & Maintains Perfect Order Index (POI) and Inventory integrity to minimize write offs/bill backs. Owns the customer interface for important Credit & Financial Information as well as coordination of all available resources and support functions.
- As owner of the overall customer Quote to Order sales objectives, set strategy for the quote process, coordinate resources and processing of customer quotations (Quote Center, Quote Cover Sheet, PM Views, Management, FSR, Suppliers, Value Add, and SSG), validate EOL and item class change (NCNR), negotiate pricing and Quote mark up (owns strategy and application) and notify customer of all/any price increases.
- Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
- Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
- Works under close supervision
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
Time Type:Full time
Job Category:Customer Facing/Supplier Facing