Mailroom Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Jones Lang Lasalle Kft Budapest
Jones Lang Lasalle Kft Budapest urgently required following position for Mailroom Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mailroom Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Jones Lang Lasalle Kft Budapest Jobs Details:
To apply you have to click the ,,Jelentkezem" button, what you can find below.
Főbb feladatok, munkák
- Effectively managing the mail processes of client's office from 8:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday.
- Checking and sorting out post.
- Collecting and placing post.
- Delivering general and priority mails of Hungarian Post to team boxes or to relevant people.
- T&E reports management.
- Ordering/refilling/checking and sorting stationery items in each stationery.
- Setting up stationery starter pack.
- Collecting stationery starter pack from the leavers.
- Managing international courier (UPS)
- Tracking courier waybills
- Checking mailroom mailbox, answering all incoming emial within 24 hours
- Managing incoming invoice vendor to Budapest/Gödöllő .
- Notifying client's employee about incoming letters and packages.
- Customer service for client's employees during mailroom opening hours.
- Managing Travel Agency invoice
- Mailroom Assistant needs to wear client's uniform during working hours.
- Supporting and replacing receptionist if needed during periods of leave
Az álláshoz tartozó elvárások
Minimum 2 years' experience as a receptionist and/or a mailroom assistant. Experience in front and back office processes is required with strong administration and organization skills preferable. Knowledge of handling a telephone system. PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems, including the internet and e-mail functions. Experience with reporting to clients on different subjects. Strong client relationship skills and effective communication to client, visitors and staff. Positive attitude is a key. Good verbal communication skills (English & local language). Excellent verbal & written communication Strong customer service focus. Self-motivated and confident problem solving & strategic thinking. Flexible. Team player. Energy, focus and ownership.
Employment contract. Competitive benefit package (incl. Cafeteria system and life insurance). Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long-term career prospective. Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives. Opportunity to participate in training and development programs. Friendly and supportive company culture.
The Mailroom Assistant is responsible for coordinating the mailroom and if needed replacing reception operations, ensuring duties are performed in accordance with company policies.