Stp Market Advisor Trainee Corporate Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Diageo Budapest
Diageo Budapest urgently required following position for Stp Market Advisor Trainee Corporate Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stp Market Advisor Trainee Corporate Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Diageo Budapest Jobs Details:
Diageo’s Global Business Shared Services is a vital part of Diageo and its finance function – 50% of total finance activities are handled by Budapest Office and 80% of the markets are serviced from Budapest.
In our office located in the heart of Budapest since 2001 we provide an
inspiring environment with Diageo’s values and brands.
In 2015 we became the „Best Employer of Hungary”* that makes us even more proud to work at Diageo.
We are looking for trainees for a period of 5 months either in part time (30 hours/weeek).
To help our Market Advisor team in its daily work. We would like to offer the opportunity for candidates to gain work experience in a multinational environment and to make practical use of the knowledge gathered at the university/college.
How to serve:
- Management and resolution of Parked and Blocked items & PO Housekeeping
- To contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the “Purchase to Pay” process
- Analyse the monthly blocked and parked report and work with others as necessary to investigate, chase and escalate all the issues that are causing invoice blocks according to agreed process
- Ensure outstanding issues are kept to a minimum
- Ensure all CARM requirements are adhered to
- Proactively own and monitor the lifecycle of all POs within your purchasing group to pre-empt Purchase Order/Invoice/Payment issues.
- Work with requestors to carry out appropriate “housekeeping” of PO’s and help instil in them a sense of responsibility for the accuracy of the relevant financial codes (GL code, cost centre, internal order number)
- Support the improvement in the STP Payment to Terms KPI by ensuring the business unit achieves target on the following metrics:
- Invoice PTT, Retro PO’s, POs Not Matched First Time, WAPD, Invoices with Issue Resolution, Aged POs, Aged Debit items
- Preferably ongoing education in a Procurement, technical, finance or economics related field
- At least Upper intermediate English knowledge (both oral and written)
- Able to work proactively and effectively in cross functional and global team at all levels in an organization
- Good customer service skills with a desire to help and resolve issues satisfactorily
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical skills
- Interest in working for our company after the trainee program as well in one of our departments
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude towards work
- Good problemsolving skills
Cherry on top:
- Numerous professional and soft-skill trainings
- Free 24/7 Gym
- Rooftop Bar
- In-house Staff Shop
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Corporate Social Responsibility programs and periodic social events
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Gross salary: 1065 HUF/hour