English Speaking Service Desk Analyst Budapest Support Centre Jobs Vacancy in Avis Budget Group Budapest
- English Speaking Service Desk Analyst Budapest Support Centre
- Avis Budget Group
- Budapest PE
- 20 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Avis Budget Group Budapest urgently required following position for English Speaking Service Desk Analyst Budapest Support Centre. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
English Speaking Service Desk Analyst Budapest Support Centre Jobs Vacancy in Avis Budget Group Budapest Jobs Details:
Get your GO on.
Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organisation!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It's a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative, collaborative and very, very busy.
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic new colleagues for the role English Speaking IT Service Desk Analyst to work within the OneIT team to provide support and solution for daily IT problems and queries for both internal company employees and external partners. Service hours are Monday-Sunday 7:00-22:00, both morning & afternoon full time shifts should be expected accordingly.
As IT Service Desk Analyst your role will be:
- Receive incoming customer (both internal colleagues and also external business partners) IT related queries and issues via email or telephone and accurately register their details
- Provide a “First Time Fix“ resolution for problems wherever possible and where necessary ensure that issues are effectively allocated to the relevant Resolver Group
- Update customers on progress of problem resolution as and when required
- Monitor outstanding queries/issues, ensuring that all cases are fully updated at all times and take appropriate action where necessary
- Escalate cases where progress is not satisfactory
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- Confident, fluent English (verbal, written)
- Confident user level IT knowledge including Windows and MSOffice
- Similar experience is an advantage but not a must; fresh graduate students are also welcome if you are able to work full time
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Collaborative approach
- Ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment
- Logical and proactive thinking
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- Our BSC is Centre of Excellence and largest Avis Budget Group site globally
- Multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- Friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- Opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- High-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- Various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
- Car rental and partner discounts in addition to your compensation package
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be!