Italian Billing Specialist Budapest Jobs Vacancy in Avis Budget Group Budapest
Avis Budget Group Budapest urgently required following position for Italian Billing Specialist Budapest. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Italian Billing Specialist Budapest Jobs Vacancy in Avis Budget Group Budapest Jobs Details:
Get your GO on. Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organisation!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is supporting the Group from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It's a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative and collaborative.
Currently we are now looking for talented Assistants for our Pre-audit Team who are supporting our subsidiaries to ensure due payments are billed and invoices are prepared in a timely manner for our clients.
As Billing Specialist you will be supporting our subsidiaries across at our Business Service Centre (BSC) in Budapest, Hungary to ensure due payments are billed and invoices are prepared in a timely manner for our clients. This will offer you a career defining job opportunity to join a successful, fast growing EMEA business where you'll have the chance to help shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation.
- Assimilating, totalizing, pre-auditing, correcting the accounts, and collating the accounts with vouchers
- Preparing reports
- Handling queries from the scoped customer
- keeping contact with other departments and teams (Billing, Collection, CS)
- continuously striving for process improvement, actively contributing to knowledge- and idea sharing within the team
This is the job for you, if you have:
- high school education (University or College degree are an advantage)
- confident, upper-intermediate English and Italian language knowledge(verbal, written)
- similar experience in billing, accounts receivable role and/or shared service environment is an advantage, but not a must
- precise an detailed oriented administrative skills
- ability to handle repetitive tasks
- problem solving skills; logical and proactive thinking
- collaborative approach
- ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment
- experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- our Business Support Centre (BSC) is a Centre of Excellence; the biggest ABG entity within EMEA providing global support
- multicultural team, with colleagues from over 30 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture
- winning spirit
- high-energy place where things move forward every day
- award winning office in Budapest
- various fun company events, opportunities to join company-wide volunteer initiatives
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be, apply to our job opening now