Marketing Finance Trainee Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Diageo Budapest
Diageo Budapest urgently required following position for Marketing Finance Trainee Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Finance Trainee Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Diageo Budapest Jobs Details:
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 16 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
We are currently looking for trainees for a period of 5 - 6 months in part time (24-30 hours per week) to actively participate in the professional activities of our financial departments’ daily work.
Support the Global Marketing Finance Team in all performance analysis (P&L) related activities covering Diageo’s most precious brands all around the world.
How to serve
- Ownership of monthly and quarterly reports generation from Diageo systems in excel
- Support in preparation of regular performance review presentations
- Help in detailed investigations re performance related questions / actions
- Close co-operation with other teams within the organisation to collect inputs for our reports
- Meeting organisation, ownership of agenda and action tracking
- Ongoing studies
- Availability to work at least 24-30 hours per week
- Upper intermediate English knowledge both verbal & written
- Ability to learn & work independently
- Excel knowledge (basic functions)
- Positive attitude towards work
- Analytical Skills
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives
- Gross salary: 1065 Ft/hour